I am loving the snow! I have chicken and noodles going in the crockpot, coffee in hand (finally…) and every one is settling in for the evening.
But boy did we have ourselves a time this afternoon!
Between some very spirited sledding races and TRYING to build a snowman (this snow is just too dry 😦 ) we wore ourselves plum out but I was finally able to drag Gray inside with the bribe of making: …drumroll please! Snow ice cream!
This was TOO easy, very fun, extra tasty and completely GUILT FREE (I even had a cone 😀 )
- 1 cup unsweetened almondcoconut blend milk (or any milk you have)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 dash of salt
- 2 packets of stevia (or 1 dropper full if using liquid)
- sprinkles, optional
- the biggest bowl of clean snow you can get
- mix up everything from the milk to the stevia in a large bowl and put in the freezer.
- go collect your snow
- add the snow to the milk mixture, stirring with a spatula until it has a slight icee/ice cream like consistency
- dish up and serve immediately-with sprinkles :D, because sprinkles make everything better!
Keep Calm and get your SNOW cone on.