The clean sweep this week is a little different as I am not giving you the original recipe…because there really isn’t one to give. I made this up last week and I’ve already had to repeat it because the boys liked it so much…and it’s so easy! Throw everything in the blender? Sold!
Check it out!
Pizza Casserole Serves 2-3
- Heaping 1/3 cup cottage cheese
- Heaping 1/3 cup nonfat greek yogurt, plain
- 2 servings egg substitute (or 2 large egg whites)
- 1 whole egg
- ½ cup oatmeal (grind in a coffee grinder to make oat flour)
- Salt, Italian seasonings, garlic powder-to taste
- 1 packet (1/2 tsp) stevia, optional
- ½ tsp baking soda, 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 measured serving of mozzarella cheese
- 1 measured serving of fat free mozzarella cheese (or omit and make it 2 servings of regular mozzarella cheese.)
- ¼-1/2 cup of organic marinara sauce of choice (I use Aldi Simply Nature Marinara)
- Toppings of choice (I used turkey pepperoni, chicken sausage[tomato basil flavor], onion/green/red pepper)
Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- Add the first 8 ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Spray a square pan with EVOO spray and pour the contents of the blender in the pan (scrape down the sides to get it all)
- Bake for about 15 minutes (or until the center is slightly firm)
- Take out of oven and let cool for a few minutes while you gather your toppings
- Spread sauce on the crust and then top the pizza as desired
- Bake again for another 15 minutes, then turn on the broil for about 2 minutes (or until desired doneness)
Let cool for a couple minutes and serve!
Serving 2 the Nutrition Facts are (this is for a cheese pizza- your chosen toppings add calories):
Pass the Parmesan,